Our Strategy was divided into phases in which we tested different combinations of targeting to increase leads and lower CPL
We effectively utilized the existing campaign's data (especially leads) and created a set of special ad audiences.
In our second phase, we converted prospects into leads by collecting their data via previously running campaigns.
In our last phase, we remarketed to the warm leads that did not previously convert.
After performing split tests between single image ads and carousel ads, we found that the carousel ads were more effective for this campaign.
We successfully achieved our goal and reduced the campaign's CPL by almost 50%. The Client began generating significant revenue from the ads.